Race Relations, Cross Cultural Understanding and Human Rights (RCH) aims to advance social justice and equity in all sectors of our education community. RCH provides in-school support through a regional coordinator and student support workers.
Other RCH services and support include, but are not limited to:
- Promoting inclusive education for students of all beliefs, races, religions, cultures and lifestyles.
- Providing anti-racism, anti-discrimination and anti-homophobic education to students, staff and the school community.
- Providing counseling and intervention with regards to bullying and/or cyber-bullying.
- Engaging in outreach and consultation processes with appropriate community partners.
- Developing professional development opportunities for staff related to RCH.
For more information, please visit the SSRSB Website RCH Page.
For general inquiries, please contact:
Lamar Eason, RCH Coordinator
Read the 2014-2015 RCH Newsletters: