Click Logo to Link to NSSAF


Youth Health Centre

Services for youth regarding addiction, mental health & sexual health are available to youth at PVEC. Services are offered through Addiction & Mental Health Services, South Shore Health. All services are free and confidential. 
Students may refer themselves by coming to the Youth Health Centre. Teachers & parents can also refer youth by contacting the PVEC Counseling Centre. The YHC is located in the Counselling Centre.

Staff from Addiction and Mental Health Services:
Community Health Worker – 521-2444
Rebecca Guest - Wed., Thurs., Fri.

Clinical Therapist – 523-2831
Joey Worthington- Mon., Tues., Wed. (am only on Wed.)

Social Worker – 543-4604 ext.2382
Terry May - Fri.

Promoting healthy youth in our homes, schools and communities!


Student Accident Insurance



More Info

Lady Panthers Hockey

  • PDF
  • Print
  • E-mail

Our team website and Facebook page are up - see  Lady Panthers Hockey @ facebook and  we are PVEC LP Hockey on Twitter!

Forms & Schedules

Form J - if you are driving PVEC students (including yourself) you must complete FormJ (available in the PVEC office) and submit the completed form with copies of the the following items to the PVEC office:

  1. Driver's license
  2. Vehicle safety inspection or sticker number
  3. Insurance policy with a minimum of $1,000,000 Third Party Liability - the full policy please , not a copy of the insurance car

In addition to Form J, drivers are required to complete a Child Abuse Registry check and a Criminal Records Check.

For the Child Abuse Register check please complete the Form B2 (availabe in the PVEC office), and bring a copy of your driver's license or health card to PVEC (we can make a copy at the school). The completed forms and documents will be submitted by PVEC.

Criminal Records Check

To obtain the criminal record check at no cost, please visit the PVEC office to obtain a letter of introduction from the school. Town of Bridgewater residents are checked through the Bridgewater Police Department, county residents are checked through their local branch of the RCMP.

Here is the procedure:

  • Take the letter to the police station in your area, this letter will allow you to receive the CRC at no charge
  • You will receive the two forms that must be completed at the office.
  • You will need a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
  • You will be required to provide drivers’ license with your current address and your birth certificate, original and unaltered.
  • Once completed, the results of your Criminal Records Check will be mailed back to you in the envelope which you provided
  • Please bring your completed check to the PVEC office. 


©2009 Park View Education Centre. All rights reserved.

Powered By Digital Fusion